Dominican University of California, Professional & Continuing Education in partnership with Educational Development and Services
We are on a mission to provide educators the best professional development experience possible! Our wide range of Online Self-Paced Independent Study, Online Instructor Coached, and On-Ground Classroom courses extend the University’s reach from California to public and private school teachers throughout the United States and around the world. Visit our varied courses and see how we can help you reach your goals of professional and personal development. Thousands of teachers each year are meeting their professional educational needs with Dominican University of California!
We Offer Teachers...
- Affordable Pricing!
- High Quality and Relevant Courses!
- Graduate Level Semester Credits/Units Appropriate for Salary Advancement!
- Fully Accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)
- Online Self-Paced Independent Study Courses!
- Convenience for your Busy Schedule!
- Professional Guidance!
- Easy Access to our Instructors!
Accreditation & Types of Credit/Units
The Continuing Education and Professional Development division of The School of Education and Counseling Psychology is responsible for all the courses listed on this website. The credit offered is Graduate Level, meaning that it is post-baccalaureate. It is primarily used for professional development or salary advancement and is transferable to degree programs only on the approval of the institution being petitioned. Graduate Level Extension Semester Credits/Units are characterized by 15 hours of contact time per credit/unit, and are associated with a measure of knowledge assessment and/or skills implementation. The words Credits and Units are used interchangeably as geographical locations vary in terminology.
* Participants are advised to obtain prior employer/district approval for use in salary advancement!